Monday, March 14, 2011

New Stuff.

Ok, So there is the new Pop Shop. New York (Tokyo is still available). Here are the different floors:



So I like the window here, with the red bridge, and I would use this kind of stuff in an everyday room. (I like to make my suite look like a real house). And this is probably stuff that everyone likes.









Here, I like the cards hanging from the wall, and the green umbrella.









Here is the (I think) new Windows on The World. Some of the clothes are just being reused like the skirt in the middle, I got that a while back. But I really like the scarf far left.


















So. Thats it, for the moment. I hope you like it. Please rate, and remember, that we are still looking for staff.

xox - Julia

Sorry 'bout the spacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment